User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 5

    That was quick, but I am so not complaining. This chapter was just as brilliant as the rest. I think you should have made it a tad longer. I can't ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Out

    Things I liked : *It was really creative and flowed sooo nicely. *It told a story *descriptive *made me laugh, smile, and understand what the character was going through. Things ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 1

    That was so good I'm speechless. Here are the things I liked: *The characters were sooo life like. *The suspense was super intense. *Love how you included a quick kiss ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 4

    this was an awesome chapter. Even though I didn't read the others, I felt like I knew what was going on. You need to keep writing. AWESOME!! :shock: :lol: :D ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a rose of love...

    Thanx for all the comments. I realize it isn't the best, but I love it. This is the original version. I've edited it a few times and fixed some parts ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: World War 1: Christmas 1914

    I wrote this after finishing a book called: Lord of the Nutcrackermen by Iain Lawrence (its realistic when it comes to history with a fantasy twist) Christmas 1914 No other ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "Guardians" Prologue

    This is one of the stories I started. It not neccessarily my favorite...but when the story gets going later on in the chapters its alot better. Prologue The sun seemed ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 'Coven Born' Prologue

    The prologue ended up being a lot longer then I intended. I did not think it was long enough though to break it into to parts though. Please tell me ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a rose of love...

    oops sorry! I tend to forget! Thanx for reminding me... :? I'll review my friends work as soon as I come back on, but right now I'm too busy. Thanx ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a rose of love...

    Rose From his heart grew a red red rose as deep and passionate as the sea, but as strong as steel. He shared it with her, his lover in which ...

    Jul 27, 2008


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore