User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Same, but does anybody else have an idea or two? I seriously just want to post soon...:)

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    You're right,but my character is in the middle of Hong Kong right now and I highly doubt I can skip to America. I had a plot going....Maybe we could all ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Valentina "My name is Valentina,"It wasn't as much a statement as a warning. No way was I about to let a cat cut me loose. Danny must've caught the hint, ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Oh...uh is that it? Haha, thanks Lauren.

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Raffle (2 Spaces left)

    I claim a spot!!! :)This sounds awesome!

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Valentina My eyes flashed up to the sudden noise, someone- no, something was growling at me. It sounded so famliar. I leaned forward to get a better view, the tree ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Oh, okay. Thanks, Skull.

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Can someone please tell me what's going on right now? I'm a little bit confused.

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tied By Fate: Prologue + Chapter 1

    In a world where corruption and deception lie at every corner a 16 year old girl has to prove her innocence and fulfil her destiny along with 5 others. All ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Danny could be the person that finds me chained to the tree? I'm chained cuz I told the villagers to and I'm testing myself... It's up to you Tiger.

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    I think more people are always needed. (her appearance) Bex 10...9...8... The seconds ticked away slowly, almost painfully. The job needs to get done. I need to finish what I ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Skull, you posted twice.

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Heart in Chains 1

    This was a good story overall. I do have one problem, though. There really isn't much spacing in between paragraphs. Not that it's necessary, but the words seem to clump ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (11)

    My gosh, this was very good. Actually as soon as I read the first sentence I just couldn't read the rest without knowing what happened before it. So with that ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    (srry it took so long for me to introduce her) Valentina The sun dipped deeper on the horizon sending a tremor down Valentina's back. Not yet.Just a little longer... Her ...

    Aug 23, 2009


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard