User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Favorite Summer Olympics Sport?

    I love the olympics, but my main reason for watching is gymnastics. I just love watching all the people doing flips and ninja moves that you usually only see in ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 5

    okay so far that is my all time fav chapter for needles and roses.

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Place

    This poem at first struck me as okay , but the ending made it great. The concept I got really changed by the end and I understood what the place ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 9

    BSBM : a couple of things confused me and a few things i loved. *who is Wes you mentioned him in one of your other chapters? *is he a friend ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 9

    Apple and a Graveyard: *the ending was pretty suspenseful *I think Caidan should've asked Hope a bunch more ?s. *detail pefecto *cliff-hanger at the end fit the story next and ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Lost in the forest

    that was entertaining and suspenseful all at the same time. I can see you writing lots of suspenseful stories in the future.

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 2

    Haha...once again this was a great chapter. Okay so there was so much I loved about it. *started out slow and gradually picked up speed. *awesome *good description and detail ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed by Author

    The Review: *entertaining *describing *never once did the story drag it was always a good pace. *great foreshadowing. *charcter description excellent *Tobias is a unique name *overall the BEST! HURRY ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (1)

    You had me hooked from the very first sentence. EXCELLENT! I cannot wait to devour the first chapter. :D

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 8

    By Sun, By Moon : That was very entertaining. *somehow you found a way to make the story both suspenseful and funny at the same time. *I love how you ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 8

    That was intense. Some parts were confusing like why was he writing? Yet again ya leave me wondering whats gonna happen next. A cliff-hanger. I guess that's why I always ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Strive.

    I'm a huge sucker for poetry and this poem was awesome. *made sense *flowed *interesting topic, which I think basically says everything on certain lines of your poem. *it's really ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Violet - Chap. 1

    The story: *great beginning *very descriptive *nice names *a few typos *was she mute or deaf? I didn't understand some parts of the story. Otherwise I think this story could ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Above It

    This is the most adorable poem and what's great about it is that it states a fact. Stay true to yourself- at least that's the message I got. :D

    Jul 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 7

    so far I love all of the stories you've written. No complaints here. Although I will say there is just something about By Sun, By Moon, that sets off something ...

    Jul 30, 2008


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren