User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Narrative Poetry Re: the heartache of endings

    I LOVED IT!!! Wow, that was really intense. I have too agree with Sapphire, this poem gave me goosebumps. I felt like I was reading a huge book! Then, before ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Wind Spell

    Amazing! This was one of theee best poems I've read on here in a while. This gets both thumbs up from me. Through the air and through the trees You ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: What The Hand's Have To Say

    Bravo! This was a really great poem. It flowed, rhymed, and painted a picture. Loved it. Overall: *creative *good topic choice *unique style *detail was good

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Evolution

    I liked it. This poem was deep and had an intense story to tell. The only problem i did have was that you tended to rhyme part of the section. ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The White Man's Burden (2008 Version)

    Wow. This is a wonderful poem hands down. You had such a great concept of Iraq and the war. I do have a problem,however with some of your statements. I ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Joy and Glory

    You have a unique style of writing. This poem had a message in it, and I thought it was great that you had that in there. However, some of the ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alone Again

    i liked this poem a lot. There were a few mistakes though. I couldn't really understand the first section, but I think that was mainly due to the rythm. Towards ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A cul de sac

    This is another one of your great poems. I didn't quite understand the begining, I think you could've explained a lot more. The size of your poem could have been ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: About something

    Bravo! Im speechless. I loved your poem from the very beginning to the very end. I thought it was witty and creative. The third verse was my favorite. Way to ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tag

    Jules: Thanx for the review I'll edit soon enough! -Moonlight P.S. I wrote this in the beginning of the year before we had neat freak specht. Your lucky ur like ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tag

    This is just a short story I wrote a while back. It's not my best, but I still hope it entertains! Reviews welcome. __________________________________________________________________ “Tag, you’re

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled Paranormal Romance

    I liked this story so far, but it was really confusing to me in the beginning. I mean you started talking about a chihuahua and then skipped to a whole ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bones

    Bones - Things I loved: *creative *nice detail and description *realistic characters *nice pic *REALLY intense! I can't wait for more! :D hands down that was FRICKEN AWESOME!!!!

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 11

    I've read all of your chapters so far for poisoned roses and I've loved all of them. You have a great way of developing a realistic character. At times in ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Diaries of an Ex Queen Bee- Ch 1: Thoughts of a Dvasted Girl

    I totally liked this story. I don't want to be any of those mean members, but just remember to make 2 reviews before you post. I'm happy you posted though ...

    Aug 12, 2008


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin