User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 10

    Wow this chapter was really intense. I just wish you would have made her say something to Keith before he well you know.........kicked the bucket.I can't wait to find out ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Baptizing

    I liked this poem a lot. The title somehow doesn't seem right, but it's your poem so.... On shame, for all The words whispered to The Forgotten Son. Sinners do ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Adonis

    This was an okay poem. Part of it was really good while the other wasn't so good. I got confused somewhere in between, and then lost track. I also think ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    I've been trying to write my own book for a while now. Everytime I try to actually write about one topic, it totally flies out of my brain and a ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Coven Born Chapter One (part one) REWRITE

    I thought it was good......... :roll: .......I think it reminds you of the terrier by Tamora Pierce.... Who said that?? *looks around with innocent puppy face* not me.... :lol: *laughs ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Star Wars: The New Republic !New Draft!

    this was... AWESOME! :D

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    im confused is inuyasha still a show!!?? O and LOST SUCKED!!!!!!!!! :smt074

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: INUYASHA COME BACK!!

    I LOVE INUYASHA!! I'm gonna sign the petition right now!

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 13

    Awwww. I love the ending it made me feel like a whole new story was about to be written. I can't really explain it, but I loved it. I was ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (2)

    Gosh- I love this story so far. Thanx for private messaging me or I would have missed out on this great chapter. Although I loved it I have to critique ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 12

    This was a really good chapter, you found a nice place in the story to talk more about the coven. It didn't feel random or anything. I also like how ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Last Word

    Bravo. That was really good. This poem was intense in several different ways. I'll just explain some of them. Overall: -easy flow -creative -painted a story -wonderful word choice -awesome ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 10

    Wow, I liked how you continued this chapter. It was very entertaining and made the story more suspenseful. I don't think you ruined the tone of the story, if anything ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: If Art Could Speak...

    This poem is really entertaining. I like the topic idea about if art could speak. I laughed when you talked about how the person in the picture was smiling, but ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ow.

    This poem didn't completely suck like you say it does. I just think it needs a lot of work. Some of it rhymes while most of it doesn't. I thought ...

    Aug 16, 2008


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf