User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ......

    deleted

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    I think we should wait for more people!

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    Taken out of forum.

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (4)

    Lucyy, I loved this chapter. What a great way to start off the story. Your writing has improved so much since I last read your prologue. Very well done. Right ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Vampires are not scary!

    Oh that was a burn.......geeze thats gotta hurt the ego. Anyway I thought the five lines you gave were fine. I'm gonna have to go with the first person that ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don Quixote de la Mancha- 2008 version

    Thanx for the reviews!!

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Internet Connection?

    YAY CABLE!

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 16

    OMG!CLIFF-HANGER! I totally 100% loved the ending of this chapter. My new thing is that I pick a quote or something out of the passage so here it goes.... Good, ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 4

    Bada ba ba ba I'm lovin it. This is a great chapter that just opened a door to so many other good ones. I love your work, and since I ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 3 (Edited)

    Awww. This chapter is really sad, but I think it was necessary to make the other chapters.......better. There were the popular, blonde girls. The boasting, big jocks. The glasses-wearing, thin ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Coven Born Chapter One (part two)

    No, the screen isn't weird on my computer. I liked this chapter. I felt something was missing from it, something really important. Maybe it was to fast. I think you ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bloodlust

    Hey Lucyy- Okay I'm just gonna go ahead and review your work and then tell you more. [quote] I was stood in front You did this twice. I think you ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don Quixote de la Mancha- 2008 version

    I know this really isn't the best, but it was the best I could do in 45 minutes. If anyone knows the story of Don Quixote, then you know that ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 10

    Hey KJ I personally, liked this chapter. It was very informative, but in a more gracefull way- if that makes sense. The begining was great when you started with that ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 9

    Hey KJ This chapter was different from your others. It was really slow and I didn't mind it at first, but towards the end it felt like you were giving ...

    Sep 15, 2008


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies