User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One Year On.

    This was really great. I can't believe this is my first time reading your work. I couldn't pick up on any grammar or spelling errors. Gradually, the grey passed but ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 15

    That was so adorable. I was laughing so hard when he talked about his adventure of the day. Vick really does seem like a good guy for Becca but then ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 11

    This was a shorter chapter then usual. Good, but short. I was sort of expecting a little more action and got something totally different. The whole chapter was basically her ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 11

    I'm in shock. I hope with a burning passion that Genny doesn't stay with Jeff. I don't know why but I think Mark is a better choice even if he ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 14

    KJ- Wow. That. Was. AWESOME! This was beautifully written, like most of your work. The whole chapter I was feeling so much suspense and pressure it was killing me. Although ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Lion and the Lamb

    Holy Crud! I loved this! It's a bit cliche here and there but I'm a sucker for cliche love. Especially if it sound or relates to anything that has to ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Everything Was Silent

    No,no. When I talked about the dumpster I meant it was right next to her. I should probably make that more clear. Thanks for the critique and I'll do my ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Everything Was Silent

    deleted

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (6)

    Oh. My. Gosh. That was such a good chapter; way to continue it. I loved how you smoothly slided the point of view from Rosaline to Rosetta, it made the ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 11

    I really liked this chapter; it was informative and pleasing to the eye. Plus you didn't ridiculously big words that absolutely no one has any idea to what they could ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 11

    Sorry Kj, I don't have time to review the chapter right now because it's 10:00 at night and I have school tomorrow. I can't review everything right now, but I ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tag

    Thank you everyone! I've tried to edit it, but everytime I check to make sure it changed it hasn't. So I'll keep trying to edit it. Maybe it's just my ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A painful first kiss

    Helen- I loved this excerpt. The story idea was different and unique, but interesting at the same time. Thanx for explaining the story in the beginning, too. I'm going to ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 6

    I liked this chapter. It was just a little weird, I mean Mr. Sheldon is just a little weird. Otherwise it was completely perfect, I couldn't find anything wrong with ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 7

    Wow that was just.....the cutest thing. I like Vick I hope he turns out to be good for her. [quote]“No one will ever keep us apart.” Was this line supposed ...

    Oct 13, 2008


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop