User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forbidden Love

    This was a good poem but a bit cliche. It just sounds wierd when a 13 year old talks about this forbidden love. Anyhoo it doesn't really matter what I ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bottle Caps

    This was a good chapter, however, you had me from the first paragraph than very quickly lost me. It was a slow chapter, although the last sentence was wonderful. It ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Violet - Chap. 3

    I loved this chapter. It was well worth the wait! But Sera’s bright violet, casting their hypnotizing color across the stone walls, eyes gave her distress away. This sentence sounds ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 23

    Hey KJ, Okay so here it goes. I liked how the chapter started off; right in the middle of the mystery surrounding her parents. You have a way with words ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 22

    I loved this, KJ. The only thing I thought was missing was like that "wow" factor. If that makes any sense at all. Um.....what I mean is the chapter was ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Cruel Night Fate - Prologue

    Okay this story was just plain creepy. I would've liked it a lot more if it was a tad longer as well. I really wasn't sure if the narrator was ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Message Three.

    Wow. I liked this; you're not insane for listening to one of your chatacters. It happens. Plus I loved the ending although it was sad, it was unexpected. People, like ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 21

    KJ- FABULOUS! Okay this was the next best thing, but I'll still be waiting for Violet. As long as you remeber to try and work on it I'd appreciate that. ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cassidy

    Kenn thinks it will a ‘good experience’. After 'will' you need 'be'. That's probably a typo though. I liked the Hotel part, but I thought it was dragging a bit. ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cassidy

    Oh, Goody! Thank you so much for pming me; this was a good continuation. I sing lead and play the guitar, my ultimate die-hard best friend, Circe, plays the keyboard ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cassidy

    I really like this story so far and I can't wait to see it evolve. The girls at my high school pretty just made my life a living hell. I ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Drunk Driving

    This wasn't written by me, and I don't deny that. I acquired this from an email that said to keep the message going. I figure by posting it on yws ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 18

    Wow this was well written. Although I'd been expecting a sexual scene like you warned I still wasn't prepared for the graphicness. I mean it was just kind of like ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 17

    This was a short chapter in my eyes. Good but nonetheless short. I can't wait for more I couldn't find any spelling or grammar errors, but i think there was ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 16

    This was so so so so so so so so.....etc.- COOOOL! No not just cool.Awesome-epic-wondrous. Thank you so much for continuing to write this story. Oh, and thanx for agreeing ...

    Dec 4, 2008


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison