User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hunters

    I loved this, and definitely think you should continue it. It reminds be of the Mortal Instruments series, which I recommend. Anyway here we go: Don’t antagonize me Sebastian,” she ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    cartwheel

    Jan 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 25

    This was good, but I felt like I missed something. Did she tell him about Will? I have to be honest and say this wasn't my favorite chapter, but maybe ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 24

    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was absolutely amazing. KJ, you have to just have to write more and soon. Ya left me with a cliff hanger and as much as you rock at ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Midnight Story *prologue*

    Welcome to YWS, Midnight, :D I loved the beginning of this piece, mainly because it seemed more medieval to me then most stories on here. Okay into my review....... Her ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bloodlust - Chapter One

    Hi Lucyy, I like Nina, she seems tougher, more fierce, then all the other vampire characters in different stories. But there isn't much of a plot here. I know it's ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Coven Born Chapter One (part one) REWRITE

    I haven't looked at this forum in awhile. Oh, and before when I said that it reminded me of Terrier I only meant her outfit. That's all. I've already told ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Awake - Chapter I and II

    Okay, maybe I was just a tad slow when reading this. we all have those days. Thank you Scarecrow. Anyway Dark Angel, I liked these chapters. Very nice detail. Except ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Awake - Chapter I and II

    she is only fifteen. Was she driving?

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cassidy (Part 2)

    Hey tn, I liked how you started the second half of this, but I think you should've described more how she was feeling. Was she nervous, relaxed, or ready to ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cassidy (Part 2)

    This was good, but I think you shouldn't stray to far away from the main theme. They were going to perform at the festival. I think it was nice that ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Edgar Allan Poe (revised completely)

    I told you in school that I liked both of them, but now I see the difference. I love version 2! :D -Moony

    Dec 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Aubrey's Raven - Chapter 1

    Fascinating...this was a very interesting chapter. Um....the only wierd thing about your chapter is that it sounds a little like that movie I know who killed me . The girl ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Aubrey's Raven - Chapter 1

    I didn't read the chapter, but the preface isn't really a preface. It's more of just an intro, but it doesn't really sound like a prologue either. Moreover I would ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Behind The Glass

    Very nice! The poem was excellent although I thought some of your lines were a little to long. The length of them sometimes took away from the rhythm. For example ...

    Dec 23, 2008


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight