User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Jinx: Don't hesitate..... My arm shook even though I hadn't even raised the bow yet. "I don't think that's a good idea, Latanya." I hadn't even hit the bulls eye. ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Jinx: I snorted to myself. Cariad was showing Senra how to aim better and clearly he wasn't aware of the color rushing to her cheeks. How oblivious he was. I ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    I'm doing this because I think I could make a character that would help the demons out. Everything has been going mainly from angel point of views so.........yeah... Name: Rush ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Jinx: Archery? I didn't know anyone but Latanya who really loved it. Then again I didn't really know anyone else. That's why it somewhat shocked me into bewilderment to find ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Jinx: “Jinx.” I turned, and he spread his arms, “Why are you doing this? Forcing us all away does you as little good as it does me. I’m not going ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: High School

    This was very good. Now into my review.... My mouth's apage with boredom My eyes are wet, as glass Once again, as I so oftem am I'm sitting in my ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: 13

    Name: Anastasia Gender: female Age: 20 Appearance: shoulder length jet black hair with bright green highlights that swoop through her side bangs. 5'0 and has deep green eyes that match ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Jinx: He smiled and I couldn't help but smile back and for once, for once, I actually felt a tinge of happiness. Gatian was actually very attractive and probably way ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Jinx: I heard him before I saw him. "This seat taken?" I reluctantly turned my glare towards him. Gatian. He was the only angel that ever really went out of ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Drawing

    You're your toughest critic. This drawing is amazing! :D I haven't written a review for a really long time and I'm not exactly a brain sergent when it comes to ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    ***I have a question. Will the demons make the first move towards war?***

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Jinx: I looked on from the corner of the room; playing with the flickering flame that appeared at the snap of my fingers. I'd never felt so much envy in ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Um....I know it's probably to late, but I was wondering if I could join? How bout it, Huh? :D I'm gonna add my perso now, but if you don't want ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Vampires and Lycans. A whole new world to the human eye.

    You must have at least two reviews before you post and I'm not sure but I think you kinda have to be 13 to be on the...site... Waking up for ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (7)

    Are you ready? I'm so pumped to write this review! Okay so here we go- “I’m home!” Jared shouted out , slamming the apartment door closed behind him, and flinging ...

    Jan 29, 2009


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar