-
Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)
(The Pheonix)Altaya: Rain silently drizzled from the heavens and kissed Altaya's face. She gazed out at the open sea and could feel the goosebumps on her arms rise at the ...
Feb 23, 2009 -
Re: Yin-Yang
Name- Kial Tecom (Kee-al and Tea-comb) Age 19 Gender female House- Yin Standing-knight Powers-She is sort of like Kara. Her powers haven't yet surfaced, but she'd good at manipulating people. ...
Feb 23, 2009 -
Re: Do you trust me yet?
I think we should wait for one more person to join then we get started and have people join as we go. It just sounds like less waiting.... :? **Mo**
Feb 23, 2009 -
Re: World War III
My Character: Name: Isabella Monti Age: 45 Gender: Female Country: Italy Personality: All about winning. She has her eyes set on the prize and won't stop until it's hers. Get ...
Feb 22, 2009 -
Re: Guardians Prologue and Chapter One
you need at least two reviews before you can post anything
Feb 22, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
Jinx: Blow after blow she tried to destroy his defense, but Gatian was stronger. She even tried a few cheap blows once or twice, around an area no man ever ...
Feb 22, 2009 -
Re: Her First Mistake: Part 1
Oh, I loved this. It was really creative and funny, but it was very rushed and seemed like it took minutes to write. Try to make sure that when you ...
Feb 22, 2009 -
Re: The Victorian times
Sorry for interrupting, but I'm going to change my last name from Monroe to Marquese. I wasn't aware that someone else already had the name. Again sorry and her name ...
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
Jinx: I couldn't fight the smile that played across my face. I wonder how good he is. A blaze of fire appeared in my hands and I morphed it into ...
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: The Victorian times
Sunday: I looked at myself in the floor length mirror as Bertha worked her magic. She was the house maid, and practically a mother to me. Already I looked dazzling; ...
Feb 20, 2009 -
Re: KJ
Gosh, I feel like you haven't been on in such a long time. um...where to start...... The Hunger Games was an insanely awesome book. It'll officially go down in my ...
Feb 20, 2009 -
Re: Do you trust me yet?
Like I need another storybook, but here it goes. Name: Gemma Rackela Personality: Never likes it when poeple look at her for to long. She's sarcastic in a funny way ...
Feb 19, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
Rush: Rose's question made him turn and give a slight bow, at her presence. "As, you know Miss, we plan on making the move soon," He motioned to the demons ...
Feb 19, 2009 -
Re: The Victorian times
Name: Sunday Rose Bellina Marquway` Marquese (nickname is Sunny) Age: 18 1/2 Station: Baroness history: Became Baroness of her father's estate when her mother left her father for another man. ...
Feb 19, 2009 -
Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)
Name: Altaya Monroe Age: 18 Gender: female Appearance: Except with blond hair and younger looking. 5'3 and has dark saphire like eyes. Personality: a tomboy, somewhat greedy when it comes ...
Feb 18, 2009
