User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    I think the Yin should win because then everything could fall into place and the real battle would make sense in the end.

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Yeah I was waiting for at least a few people to join first. My characters don't count as part of the ten. Profile- Name: Tessa Martten Country: USA Age: 19 ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    Kial: She took a deep breath as she awoke from a terrible slumber. She'd been anticipating the fight, that would come today, for weeks. "Finally," she yawned. Of course she ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Altaya: Altaya nodded in reply then turned to walk away when another explosion ripped through the air. The water rippled giving the boat a rough shove. She grabbed onto the ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Do you trust me yet?

    *Can I start?* Gemma: Gemma stood next to her shop window, propping the 'open' sign onto the door. It was a sunny day and outside her window she could see ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    It’s the year 2012; everything you’ve heard in the past is coming true. Tsunamis, wildfires, tornadoes, blizzards, and plague are endlessly destroying the world. Raids are taking place. People are

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Rush: He looked up to see his little messenger standing at the doorway, looking more grim than usual. Everyone went quiet at her presence. The Angels tried to ignore her ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Stranded

    Required character information: NAME: Amanda Tagerty AGE: 19 SEX: female BACKGROUND: She's not very close with her parents. Amanda had been on the plane in order to get back home ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sunday: I was escorted out of my burgundy carriage and took my father's arm. Gradually I brought my mask up to my face. It left my nose and mouth visible, ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Altaya~The Phoenix: I could here sloshy footsteps behind us and I turned to see Doc come on deck. Finally he was awake. I mean he was a good captain, once ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    **I think I confused you guys. Jinx's dad is dead and in my next post I was going to explain how she's the one trading information about the angels in ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    Kial~Yin Meetings always bored Kial until sleep threatened to take over. Either way she was to ride along side the other knights to The King's Harbour. It would've been less ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    (I switch from 1st to third person a lot) Sunday: The carriage ride so far had been dull and boring. Sunday's father hadn't said a word and kept his eyes ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    Kial~Yin She burst into the training room,"I'm sorry I'm late, everyone I.....,"she stopped at the icy glare aimed at her from the Royal Phaedra and gulped. "No excuses. Next time ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Rush: The time was drawing near and he'd lied to Rose when he'd said all demons were ready. Most demons were too full of rage to fight with any decency ...

    Feb 23, 2009


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor