User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Buggy, could Jacob be Marisol's partner?

    Oct 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Nevermind! ^^

    Oct 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    I think Marisol needs a partner... but if there are more powered then hunters hows that gonna work?

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    (sorry I wrote so FREAKING much.) Name: Marisol Fuzo (Foo-zo) Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: She's about 5'2 with a curvy latina build and tan, sunkissed skin. Her eyes are ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    I would like to be a female powered or hunter!!

    Oct 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Can i make a hunter?

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lier Is A Simple Explanation

    This was really interesting. I love the detail and it seems, well to me, that you put a lot of thought into getting the piece started. Really, it was good. ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (14)

    Hmmm, very interesting. However, I'm a bit confused. How exactly has Mariadelle come to be in the woods? Why is she dressed in tavern clothes again? I'm guessing yoou'll fill ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: If There Was No More YWS?

    Very disappointed.....

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Return to Peace (Chapter One)

    Oooh, very interesting. I cannot wait for another chapter. Nicely done. But I don't really know the age of Riss or Robbie. That being said, are they young or old?

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    I'm going away for 4 days and won't be able to post.

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    I'm going away for 4 days so I won't be able to post.

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    listen guys, i can't post right now, and my computers gonna be out of reach for the next few days so can someone look out for Schuyler?

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    I vote for option 2! Except I can kind of see it getting a bit chaotic. :)

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Raffle (2 Spaces left)

    Can I post the profile tomorrow?

    Aug 29, 2009


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard