User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: 2012

    It was a spurr of the moment ignore that last post, k? Sorry I was only trying something new. :?

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    Character Application} Name: Gwyneth Mariah Landstrom Age: Fifteen Date of Birth: 9/22/1993 Gender: female Appearance: Except of course with the other uniform. Personality: Is outgoing most of the tim

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    **Wait Maribel, I thought you needed a boat so I already brought you in on my boat, The Phoenix, remember?**

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    I'm making a new rule. **You can only post once a day** I'm making this a rule because this has taken off so much. That's not bad, but in order ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    The Phoenix~Altaya: Voices screamed over the boom of more cannon fire and swords could be heard clashing through the rain. Soon enough as Samuel guided the ship through the fog, ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    **This has gotten way to confusing. I'm sorry guys but I'm gonna have to drop out. Everything moved to fast and I'm completely lost. :( **

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sunday: She had caught a glimpse of her match before the rush of chatter filled the room and he was lost to the crowd. His mask revealed nothing, he was ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sunday: The announcer glanced at me after a Tathilia Anderson and Charles Greville were called. She seemed a tad nervous and studdered before I heard my name called. "Sunday Rose ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    The Pheonix~Altaya: The rain pelted her skin and sent icy fingers down her back. Where was the cannon fire coming from? "Help," said a voice through the fog,"Help me!" She ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    I realize it's bad to double post so don't be mad, but is anyone gonna post at all? :?

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    You can join as long as you make a slave and/or a bully :D. I'm gonna start this soon, but as of now more slaves are desperately needed. I need ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Lizzifer, I think you should join our ship. Our crew seems small and we could use another member....I could help you over the railing since Altaya is well standing next ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Stranded

    Can you make more than two characters? I know it was one of the rules but not many people havve joined and well yeah....

    Feb 27, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Yin-yang

    wait. Boltageman are you yin or Yang? :?

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    We have room for one more

    Feb 27, 2009


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale