User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Kimi-ku

    save me a spot

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Traveler~Tessa: *This is for thefireinmeisJC. Try and come in after this* I couldn't let Risa leave. I may distrust her but I'm not a fool. We need all the help ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Name: Maxima Lustroe Age: 17 Grade: 11 Appearance: (guess from this picture what she is) Personality: People tell her that she acts 17 going on 27. She tends to act ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sunday: I giggled at Remi's description of his father when really it wasn't that funny. It actually kind of scared me so I nodded in response to his previous question. ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Crying Moon - Preface

    This was good, but I think it needs something. I flew again to the same spot I had been for days, watching the girl grief . grief should be grieve ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    I'm dropping out. Sorry. I just got to much going on lately.

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You YWS?

    I didn't get it but still I put yes.... :D

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Do you trust me yet?

    **I don't know if this is dead but....here it goes** Gemma Rackela: "May i help you?" I asked while I rearranged some flowers, my hat was covering my face so ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    I totally forgot Carla was a bully. How bout when people post you post with what side your on and your name like: Traveler~Tessa: so that there's less confusion.

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Tessa: Why is Spike being so stupid right now? He was openly talking about the Indian route. Only a few travelers knew of it and if you didn't- good luck ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sunday: She was completely stunned by the mysterious mask in front of her. She saw a twinkle in Remi's eyes and she gave another shy smile. "I would very much ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    Does this mean that one girl has a room by herself?

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Spike: There was something about this Risa girl that made him itch with curiosity. She was annoying, rude, and kind of pretty. Not his usual pick but it wasn't like ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Tessa: They all sat around the a fire. Silence engulfed everyone. After all what could they really say, Hey I'm so happy we met you. Hopefully we can be best ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    The Phoenix~Altaya: Samuel steered the ship drastically closer to a ship that looked chaotic from a distance. As Altaya examined it she noticed flames that licked at the wood and ...

    Mar 1, 2009


We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway