User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: 2012

    Tessa~Traveler I was still standing over the little boy when I heard Carla's voice. "Oh my gosh. What's happened to him?" She gasped. Helping him off the ground I tucked ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    (Mutant)Mercedes~ Dinah, Korah, Bobby, and Victoria all stood around the injured woman in the hospital bed. The doctors had taken her into surgery as soon as she was brought in. ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    EDITED~ NAME: Alastriona Aminah Lavirtay GENDER: Female AGE: 432 RACE: Elf APPEARANCE: Picture down below-except with visible green eyes. And her hair is jet black. Instead of a bow and ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sunday: It took her a second to actually hear his words. For a while all she'd been doing was staring at his eyes, trying to figure out what he looked ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Mercedes~ Whimpers filled the dark space and it took her a second to realize she'd made them. Her hands clutched her knees close to her chest and she rocked slowly ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    JC, I think I did think you were Carlie somehow. Sorry I didn't realize.....well I owe you an apology. I'll just add in a new character then (hense the collapsed ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    **Hey Phantom, Can Len and Mercedes be together?**

    Mar 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    Umm......nevermind I guess. It was worth a try; can't wait to start! :D

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Name: Mercedes Lo Age:16 Gender: female Race:Mutan Place of birth: New York (the Safeway) appearance: Instead of the pink hair shown in the picture she has black hair with bright ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    hold up, Everyone! Let me get this straight Carla is NOT the collapsed person and Lizzifer, I'm sorry I'll change that problem. JC you are the collapsed figure! EDITED: Liz, ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    save me a female spot

    Mar 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    can i be the leader of the mutants?

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Words of truth

    Profile~ ( this is for the book character )- By this do you mean the person the author wrote about? Name : Ileana De`Vine (Illy-anna Day-vine) Age: 18 Gender: female ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    ThefireinmeisJC, you are the collapsed figure. Carla is still sleeping by the fire. Why do you think I said to get ready? :D

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The War of Flight

    ooo this sounds good save me a spot. I'll hopefully post tonight.

    Mar 8, 2009


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman