User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    Even though I did originally drop out I raise my hand. Jok you can use Mercedes if you do write a book, I don't mind. Still that'd be weird cause ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Tabitha~Ravenclaw "Hi. I'm Vaan," I heard a deep voice say. Another first year just like me. That was a relief. "I'm Tabitha. Tabitha Macirthy," My voice was confident for the ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Name: Tabitha Macirthy Gender: Female Age: 11 Personality: Amazingly brilliant. She's so intelligent that even the teachers tire of her. Most of the time she's reading a book or practicing ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    save me a spot! :D

    Mar 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Mafia Italia DT

    Wow it's actually much more easier to follow when you see the tree. Thank you! :D

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Tessa~Traveler: I did as I was told. The first aid kit was just as Risa said. A rag tag. I didn't mind, though, she was willing to help which meant ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    I'm dropping out as well.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Alastriona~Elf: She held her bow steady; years of practice on her side. Three elves followed behind her and she made her way next to Anorian. "Anorian, are you sure this ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Middle Earth Discussion Thread

    Are we starting off in groups?

    Mar 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Mafia Italia DT

    Catarina and Adamo are part of the Russo family. Are they related to the rest of the family by marriage or blood?

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    This is already getting confusing, I think Angel is right a family tree would be helpful.

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Oh my gosh I'm at school for a few hours and this things is pages longer. PLEASE oh please can someone bring me in? Theres way too much for me ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    Name: Adamo Russo Age: 56 Family: Russo Position: head hancho Appearance: Personal Family (husband, kids, etc.): Daughter- Catarina (both son and wife were murdered in a shooting a few years ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: World of Mirrors

    I'll make a profile but as of now I claim shadow :D

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Hey Billy, could Anorian and Alastriona be traveling together along with other elves?

    Mar 11, 2009


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady