User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    Mercedes was 16 if I remember correctly. I'm willing to push her up to 21. If that's good enough?

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Alastriona~Elf: South Mirkwood was one of the few places I hadn't been. It didn't seem as bad as Anorian had made it out to be, but I could see his ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    Chase, we're starting over....that's the whole point of this.... :?.

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Okay so this seems pretty dead to me. I was planning on making this into a book if it didn't work out as a storybook. So is it alright with ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    i think this is gonna be awesome. I just hope there's a human guy so Mercedes at least has a chance at romance. :D

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Name: Circus (becuase that's where she was found) Age: 16 Grade: 10 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: She's bubbly but quite selfish. Isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she's ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Mafia Italia DT

    ya i disovered that soon after i posted.... :oops:

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Like Kaila I don't have time right now to make a profile but I will later. So save me a spot please! :D

    Mar 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    I'm fine with switching Mercedes to a human. I don't even remember what her power was.....but yeah she can be a human. :D

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    *No, no. I actually like that you gave Cat more personality* Catarina Russo: I took a deep breath. Everything would be okay now. Fi was here. "Are you positive you're ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    So is this dead?

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    I wouldn't mind working with this again, it's just that no one ever posted from my ship and I have completely no idea where we left off. I think it ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    Catarina Russo: The house was silent except for the oak clock sitting on the fireplace mantle ticking off each second with a sort of urgency. Catarina sat in her father's ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Mafia Italia DT

    Okay we seriously need a family tree for the Russo's

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Oh pish posh...you know what I meant. Well I fixed it anyway so its s'all good 8)

    Mar 17, 2009


Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic