User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Villains

    Save me a spot! EDITED: Profile~ Name: Maxima Low Age: 23(is that too young?) Gender: female Personality: Intensely jealous. Somewhat self centered and a lier of sorts. She loves to ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Mafia Italia DT

    thank you so much Telina. Anything would be good right about now. :D

    Mar 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Mafia Italia DT

    JC quit. Then that means there's only 4 other Russos. AAHHH! We might need more members to join.

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    Then that means there's only 3 other Russos. AAHHH! We might need more members to join. i'll post this in the DT. :(

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    Thanx Angel! Adamo Russo~ A knock was audible and the office door opened. Salvatore stepped in, slamming the door behind him. Gennaro autimatically got up,"Thank you for your time, Mr. ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Does the city sleep?

    Love it! But you already knew that.... :D

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    JC, could you then make a different character who is involved in the Russo family?

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Circus~ I folded my arms across my chest and leaned against the fountain in the front of the school. All the kids were being directed to do the same after ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    Catarina Russo~ Rau left, shutting the door behind him. "Sorry if I'm interrupting, father, but I thought you wanted to see me."I spoke with what little manners I had, since ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Super hero high

    Kalia, I would very much like to be your roommate. That'd be so much fun in a room with someone who could make things invisible and someone who could walk ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: 2012 DT

    Does anyone want to continue this? If so, please post your ideas and comments. I'll try and answer everything as best I can......

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Umm Lydia, I'm not sure if we're continuing this. Does anybody want to continue? I'll make a DT for this. Better late then never.

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Thanx for not being mad at me guys. Of course I'll post a link, but as of now I'm busy and not even done with the first chapter. I'll most ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Circus: "You?"I heard the teacher ask as he gestured for me. He was still blushing with embarrassment when I reached him. "So briefs, huh? I would've thought you more of ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    Adamo Russo: Nothing was turning out as he planned. Adamo usually didn't like getting involved with the drug trade, but last night at the warehouse, it had seemed necessary. Of ...

    Mar 19, 2009


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher