-
Re: Stranded
Amanda~ "We have a ham and cheese sandwich plus a soda with that, Mr,"I could hear the stewardess say to the man sitting behind me. I hated planes. The bathroom ...
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: This Time Today
Wow, this is magnificent and I could totally understand what the narrator felt. I would write more but I have to go eat dinner so bye and keep up the ...
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Villains
wouldn't the last two people have to be males so that it's at least a little even? That would make things a lot less awkward. :?
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: The all out status war
theres only three guys
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Pirates.
Incognito, it wasn't your fault at all. I'm willing to continue the storybook, but right now I'm still a little confused about what's going on. I'm sure though, that if ...
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Super hero high
I'm confused. Then whose room am I in?
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Villains
Okay, well sure Adam can be with Maxima
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: The all out status war
Name: Zetra Spark Age: 16 Sex: Female Status: Techie (Goth) Description (you can use a picture or describe yourself): Exactly what's in the pic. Personality: Is eerily quiet and isn't ...
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Villains
Isn't an invincibility character sort of a Godish character? :?
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Stranded
But how do we start? On the plane?
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Mafia Italia
Catarina Russo~ 1:00PM Catarina made her way upstairs, fuming. What Bullshit! I've gone through so much more shit in these past four years than Salvatore could even imagine. If the ...
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Mafia Italia DT
Yes, the family does know Salvatore is married. Which may be weird, but they choose to ignore his wife and pretend she doesn't exist. Adamo didn't want another person joining ...
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Stranded
are we gonna start this?
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Super hero high
*I thought that you couldn't use your power outside the practice areas or something?* Circus~ Mr. Mencia turned to all of us, the newbies, and announced,"Alright everyone. You're free to ...
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Super hero high
Are we being sent to our classes after the check ins or our rooms?
Mar 20, 2009
