User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Moving on

    Thanks for the critiques guys. :D I would edit it but I'm really tired right peace

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Circus~ I stood next to Selena as we watched the boys trudge into the prinicipal's office only to come out glaring at Natasha and Sabine as they went in. "So ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    ipod

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Moving on

    By far I know this isn't my best work and many of you are going to tell me it's really bad, but I like it so....yeah. Go ahead-wrip it to ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Circus~ "Um....I guess my favorite color would have to be sky blue."I said with a casualness that I didn't really feel. Emmalee was now acting very weird. Maybe Selena was ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    glass

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Everlast

    I claim oracle, but i can't post right now.... :D

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Circus~ "Emmalee, you alright?"I asked taking a seat on the bottom bunk. "Huh? Oh, yeah!"She replied stumbling forward for a second until she reached by bed."Couldn't be better!" Me and ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Maxima~ Maxima grinned and lowered her knife. So this was the famous Donovan Mancer. She stayed in her seat and commented,"Really? I thought you had died."She paused,"You know many people ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Maxima Low~ "Demetra Soul and you?" said an interesting girl sitting in the room. "Maxima,"I answered back, playing ever so slightly with the knife in my hands. Her expression was ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Zetra Spark~Goth Tech "Will Zetra Spark please report to the maintenance office."The office secretary's voice boomed through the cafeteria from the loud speaker. Immediately all eyes turned to her and

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    One of the Weasley twins is dead, right? That happened in the seventh book, or am I wrong? :? Oh well! :D

    Mar 23, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The all out status war

    so do we start at the school in Trayton?

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    do we start it at the school or something?

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sunny~ There it was again. That familiar smile reflecting in his eyes. before she could stop herself Sunny let out a dreamy sigh. The same kind a lovestruck school girl ...

    Mar 22, 2009


Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle