User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    Catarina Russo~ *I know it's long, but this tends to happen when I haven't written in awhile* I stood unmoving my finger never falling out of sync with the familiar ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Circus~ Late at night I struggled out of bed and waved to Lee as I made my way to the minnie fridge for ice. Selena was showing her to the ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    *Thank you so much Jon* Zetra~ "You know what, why don't you suck on this,"Zetra screamed, her fist colliding with a boy's stomach. He gasped. "What the-"Another guy started, but ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Having an affair with Scooby Doo. Robin tried to flee from the chaotic area but was accidentily shot for supposedly looking like Brian Peppers(look him up). Hannah Montana went on ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Mafia Italia DT

    Any Ideas?

    Mar 26, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Villains

    Okay people, so I just posted, but i'm a little confused with this whole concept so can someone go check it out and tell me if I completely screwed everything ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Please? :(

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Maxima~ "Go!"A voice blazed in my ear. All three of us started into the room. Black smoke was all around, making it difficult to see. I pushed my mask to ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Circus~ late at night I laid on my bottom bunk reading a book. The dresser lamp was the only thing on and it barely illuminated anything. My pajamas were comfy ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Everlast

    EDITED: Character Sheet: Name: Xena Age: 18 Gender: female Race: oracle Appearance: She carries around a elven crystal necklace that glows right when she's about to have a vision. Also ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    by batman who mourned fro the leprechaun. Robin was so jealous in the meantime that he decided to leave Batman and team up with Hannah Montana. Their first song was.....

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    there, better?

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Guys can someone bring Zetra in? She was last walking down the hallway... :?

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Maxima~ "Watch it!"I growled as Adam bumped my knee. I didn't care if he was 1000 years old he still needed to have some class. "Okay, okay!"He hissed as he ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Moving on

    thanx jules! And yes I already have an assignment missing so I can't hand it in, but I definitely will next marking period! :D

    Mar 25, 2009


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)