User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Hunted

    I wont be able to post until tomorrow!! Sorry! I'm in a rush, gotta go!! :O

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Marisol-SONIC SCREAM-Hunter "Marisol? You there?"A voice called through the darkness and then Marisol could see again. The stream of black swept from her vision. A floating orb was moving towards ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    This isn't dead, is it? D:

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Marisol-SONIC SREAM-Hunter Tap...Tap...Tap Marisol's fingers trilled across the food court table. Of course, Jacob was still no where’s to be found. I'll never find him. She frowned. Just then gun ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Um, guys i won't be able to post until after school tomorrow. Sorry. Oh, and in case anyone is confused on where Marisol stands, it's all in the DT. Well, ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Okay, well I'll have Marisol walking by and spot what's happening. I think I'll wait till Schera has her post up, though.

    Oct 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Hey guys my character, Marisol, is not really that involved right now. She's looking for Jacob since he left. So while she's outside looking for him, could she come along ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Marisol-SONIC SCREAM-Hunter “What the…” Marisol slowly sat up, a yawn halting all attempt at speech. She was still on the edge of Jacob’s bed, the imprint of her head visibly ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Marisol,Hunter- What is it with this dude? There was an obvious answer--his powers must make him freakin loopy as hell--but Marisol shrugged the thought off. If he was truly insane ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Wait, do the Hunters have the day off, is that the storyline we're goin with for now???

    Oct 17, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Oh, and i didn't have time to check any of the posts yet so--here i go!

    Oct 17, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Buggy, about Jacob, I'm not sure what's the best direction to go in. Marisol's somewhat determined, so if she thinks he's worth being a friend as well as a partner....well ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (14)

    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE hurry up and post the next xhapter, I'm dying here!! ^^ :D

    Oct 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Um, Moo? I think it would be much better if we start over with the posting tomorrow. Only because a lot of people including me joined like...a second ago. I'll ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Um, Moo? I think it would be much better if we start over with the posting tomorrow. Only because a lot of people including me joined like...a second ago. I'll ...

    Oct 16, 2009


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh