User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Everlast

    Wow- I'm gone for a few days getting ready for my religious confirmation and I come back to this! Man, this thing has taken off.Dang! This means I have to ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Lucian Black~Lycan Leader Annice has no idea how incredibly hard those two words were for him to say. I promise . It was even more difficult knowing that he couldn't ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    I'm already doing so many storybooks and I really shouldn't do this but.....I'm so weak :cry: . Save me a spot! :D

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Our Adventures in Wonderland via the Phantom Tollbooth

    Profile~ Name: Kahylan Marten Age: 19 Gender: female Personality: ambitious, cocky, hostile at times, and jealous Appearance: History: She fell asleep and next thing ya know woke up here Hates: ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Hope - Prologue

    Hey KJ, This was simply wonderful and it makes me so happy to know this is Violet related. It was a great start to what I know will be an ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    Catarina Russo~ "Just to keep me posted,"I smirked."Of course." After all this yelling at me and hauling me down to the station, he asked me if I'm good for dinner ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    I'm going to drop out. I gots too much going on!!

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    While Barney sat watching the explosion from a distant, his phone rang. He answered it only to hear a voice similar to Mike Tyson's that informed him he only had ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    *Sorry I haven't posted...I really have no excuse. I'm just incredibly lazy* Circus: Practically everyone got up from the table and left, leaving Sabine, Natasha, and me stuck eating together. ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    is there only one of those half human half animal creatures? Oh and do we start in groups? Like should the hunters be with hunters, werewolf with werewolf, and vamp ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Name: Ileana Da'vine Age: 21 Race: Hunter Gender: female Clan: Hunter (of both werewolf and vampire and maybe a half human creature as well) Personality: Silent but deadly, in that ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *Echelon, I know your character was a princess, but that would mean that Lucian was her father. I don't really want that so can we have it so that her ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    I claim lycan leader for my character!

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    *Billy, can Cat go to the police station? That's how I was gonna bring Angel's character back in. I'm asking because I wasn't sure before* Catarina Russo~ I nodded and ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    The faceless squirrel climbed to the top of 'the wall' to celebrate, but was atacked by a blind turkey. The squirrel landed on his toothbrush which made his right hand ...

    Mar 28, 2009


"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
— William Shakespeare