User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Mapping the Labyrinth: full up.

    Elizabeth Herm~ I tied a torn piece of cloth around my leg and winced, my mind was distant though. What had those screams come from? My pack was next to ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    I redid my character's appearance on my profile!

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mapping the Labyrinth: full up.

    Elizabeth Herm~ I stared at John as I trudged over to my fallen sword and retreived it. He glanced at me for a second then did a double take. "Now, ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    If a Partial Name (tasteful names please): Daniella Tartango Age(11-21): 19 DNA shared with: koala (nocturnal) Gender: Female Appearance: Has large brown eyes in a small round face, with pink ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Hey guys. Okay I know I haven't posted and I just don't have the time to post on every single storybook I've joined. The basic point: I'm dropping out. I'm ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mapping the Labyrinth: full up.

    Elizabeth Herm~ She was just setting her lantern on a flat boulder to examine the area when a roar broke out. She jumped only to realize, Chip, Jonathan's dog was ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Everlast

    Hi everyone. Okay, well it seems I've ended up overwhelming myself with storybooks, so seeing as I didn't even have an open minute to post under this particular one, I'm ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    Well done. :D

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Get It?

    I don't know....therefore....no, I don't get whatever it is you're talking bout usual....

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mapping the Labyrinth: full up.

    Incognito, I changed my mind anyway. You can be the royal spy and I'll just be a guard. I'll edit my profile later if you agree to this. :D

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mapping the Labyrinth: full up.

    Name: Elizabeth Herm Profession: Guard Age: 26 Gender: Female Physical description (pictures are acceptable, but I'm just as happy with text*): She's about 5'4 and has long firey red hair ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (8)

    Hey Lucy! I actually read this a while back but totally forgot to review it. I loved this a lot and can't wait for more. I couldn't find any big ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Return to Peace

    Wow this was excellent and I hope to read more of your work. I was sucked in from the first word to the very last. AMAZING! :D However there was ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    Adamo Russo~ He sat staring at nothingness while the clock to his right obnoxiously ticked away the time. He thought after explaining to Sienna that he had failed would free ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Lucian Black~Lycan leader He stood mouth agape, it was all he could do from falling to his knees. The words reverberated through his head And I'll love you. She said ...

    Apr 4, 2009


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams