User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Nuclear Fallout- The Aftermath

    Name: Amoria (Hit her head and can't remember her last name.) Gender: Female Age: 19 Nationality: Europa Reason to leave Fraup (see plot): To find her family, If she has ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Nicknames!

    Well it depends like it could be shorty, cutie, rebel (if she's fee spirited), goldylocks-depending on what colo hair she has-, Annie, Anns, Ann, or other names depending on her ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Cut & Paste Discussion Thread

    Thanx boltageman. I don't really mind which group I'm thrown into, I just want to start posting again.

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    Please....guys, come on... :?

    Apr 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Cut & Paste Discussion Thread

    Will someone please pull in my character and explain to me what's going on?! :shock:

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    Thanx for trying to bring in Danny Jok, but I'm still a bit confused. Can someone just post real quick, explaining what's happened so far? :?

    Apr 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Cut & Paste Discussion Thread

    Can we just go from White tiger's post?

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    I think we should just continue from whitetiger's post.

    Apr 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Cut & Paste Discussion Thread

    I'm confused. I thought we were all gonna be in the gym for a few posts and suddenly David and John are pouncing on the fence. What happened? Where are ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    ? :? ?

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    Wait, I'm confused. Ugh, okay Jok, I know you were already like asked a few questions, but what's up with the shower thing? I don't get where or why there ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    The elephants had to use the bathroom and accidentally turded all over the astrophysicist. He was later found holding a dog collar and screaming for help.....

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    Danny~Koala: Most of the partials were now lined up in the hall, the doctor examining us all carefully. The blonde headed boy was being dragged back to his cell, three ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    Daniella(Danny)~Koala: Most of the partials still cheered for tranquilized victims. I stayed quiet behind the bars of my cell. This place was like a prison and I couldn't imagine what ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Cut & Paste Discussion Thread

    I don't have a plot idea right now, but I do have some info. I probably will only be allowed on the computer once a day starting thursday. I have ...

    Apr 7, 2009


"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso