User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    Tributes: Savy Delm-District 12(In_the_Moonlight) Robin Caraway-District 7 (Autumn Silence) Madison Johnston-District 1(Whitetiger93) Ranmaru Kaoru-District 11 (foxfire) Tranquilla Tuono-District 7 (P

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    I really only wanted five tributes to each be owned by a YWS member but I'll accept six. Please to anyone else that might make a profile: Look into the ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Of course you can have two fact I'm gonna make another one. Profile: Name: Levi (Lee-vii) Gender: Male Age: 20 Occupation: Avox/rebel Appearance: Pale skin with big brown eyes and ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    Okay Light Devil, the best way I can explain an Avox is to give an example. There was a red-headed Avox in the book that was a servant in the ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Light Devil you can start at any time. I'm gonna post tonight just so that gives other people that want to join more time to do so. But go ahead ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Nuclear Fallout- The Aftermath

    Amoria~ There was a thump near the window and I turned to see a man staring. We were both silent for a moment as I tried to remember his name. ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Name: Nymphadora Gender: Female Race: Water Nymph-can walk on water Age: Unknown but looks about 18 Description: Amazingly beautiful, like all nymphs. Is about 5'4 with bright blue eyes and ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Foxfire, sorry but your tribute should be a boy. Sorry sorry, I'm not trying to be mean, but it's just....well I mean 4 girls and one guy? I think that's ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    okay now I'd really appreciate it if the other two tributes are males. :D

    Apr 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    Okay, if anyone has questions or is confused, just state your problem and I swear I'll do my best to answer.

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Wait Ringo, just to let ya know there aren't really any Avoxes allowed in the districts they are only servants at the Capitol. They're considered convicts in a way and ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    airplanes flew threw the air fireing at the giant rat. A plane crashed into the whitehouse and the rat mistook it for a fire hydron and peed all over it, ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Please save me a spot!

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Alright, so the Hunger Games is actually a young adult book written by Suzanne Collins. It was a phenomenal read and absolutely my all time favorite book that I just ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Nuclear Fallout- The Aftermath

    Just letting everyone know. I changed my characters appearance.

    Apr 13, 2009


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain