User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    I'm cool with the bro thing. But I think it shouldn't be that quick that they find out they all have the note. I think it should be more mysterious ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    I think the hunters should mainly hunt, werewolves and vamps, but IDk the could always have a bad day and take it out on the nearest creature. If that just ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sunny~ "So tell me what this is all about, Little Missy," My Father asked, referring to me by my childhood nickname. We were each on either side of the carriage, ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    I thought you were redoing the raffle picking. The tributes come out in carriages so there isn't really a stage and they just circle, right? Or am I wrong? Idk ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    Name: Maxima Lo (I know I've used that name three times but it's all I can think of right now) Species: Hunter Age: 19 Appearance: 5'5, blue eyes, black hair ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Green valley mystery

    So when do we start?

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    *We should be starting the ceremonies about now* Savy Delm~District 12: It looked like luck was on my side so far. Cinna had thought it to repetitive to light a ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sunny~ I was shocked into silence. What was the Marquis talking about. Remi was acting? My face blushed a horible crimson and I brought the mask back up to my ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    *Alirght everyone I'm just going off of Traystal's last post (Billy's post)* Rush~ I stood by the outskirts of the Mountain Range. I didn't like heights and to be up ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    :| Lulu~ The sky was starting to darken and little creatures could be heard scurrying through the forests. "Zeke, I think I should stand guard. You've been out here for ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Green valley mystery

    I agree with Rory. That would make more sense, u know their past stuff. :D

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Lulu~ My head was heavy and dizzy. I felt like for the tenth time today my thoughts were foggy but this time it wasn't due to alcohol. Things were barely ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Green valley mystery

    Spot saved! :D Name: Aria Luvet age: 20 Appearance: She has natural red hair and I little nose ring. Her style is all her own, with jeans (never straight or ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Lulu~ I couldn't understand where everyone went. Zeke, Alex, Cappy, and I had found Kimberlee, but everyone else wasn't to be seen. "Do you think they were takin capitve or ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The battle for freedom

    I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention to confuse anyone... :(

    Apr 24, 2009


The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown