User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    I'm confused. Can someone please tell me where's Lulu and what's going on? Sorry, I've just been busy with state testing at school.

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    Wait, are we all in the same room? Cuz I think it would be cool if we were kind of in like a maze like building and words were written ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Rush~ "I can run with the wind, Traystal. My kin is often taught to manipulate certain elements of nature." I said, standing. He nodded,"Well, we'll see about that,"Traystal disappeared, a ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sunday~ He wanted a second chance? I was fuming and i was sure it was visible. Yet he stood his ground and looked at me for forgiveness. "Sunday, please come ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    So Ingrid is a human? or a hunter? Hey Alice, I was thinking, if we don't get any or enough of something, like werewolves for example, that we should just ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    *I love Bill's idea.* Aidan~ He watched with horror as Christina proceeded to gloss her lips with greasy chapstick. I think I'm gonna be sick... "Hey, I gotta go to ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Green valley mystery

    Oooh, I wanna post, but I can't so I promise I'll post tomorrow! Sorry!

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    Aidan~ "H-hey Aiden. What's up?" She questioned. He shrugged, trying to play it cool, like he'd done nothing wrong. "Well....whatcha got there?" Dani asked slowly coming closer. "Nothing." Aidan said ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Lulu~ I heard voices somewhere in the night and then leaves began to cackle under anxious feet. "Lulu? Lulu, wake up ya-" The voice scared me to no avail. I ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    Alice, I don't know if the number of people you wanted to join has changed, but i'm going to post how many more of each spot are available. I;m just ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    thanx and I think if we're going with all the old myths, they'd burn to ash in sunlight. I'm just would keep the old time theme. :D

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    What about mirrors? Do they have a reflection and show up on camera? Cuz that makes a difference for a Hunter to find out who's a vampire. :?

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    I was told we were letting it flow.....plus everyone forgets about Lulu so she's not claimed :D . But besides Zane and Zeke I think we should just make it ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Rush~ Was this guy, thing, serious? Did it really jsut ask for my name? "I'm Rush and what do you mean they killed you? How is that possible?" He sighed," ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    I also have a question: Do the hunters hunt 24/7 or do they have like a school life, you know, with humans and everything? Thanx

    Apr 26, 2009


Bananas
— looseleaf