-
Re: The Victorian times
Sunny~ Father was quiet at breakfast, probably still wondering how to cover up last nights scandal. He'd said good morning, finished his toast, and left the room. A part of ...
May 2, 2009 -
Re: Heroes
I decided to make a hero since I think I'm the one of the only villains. Profile Name: Lena Rip Age: 16 Gender: female Nation: Transfer student from Ireland, currently ...
May 2, 2009 -
Re: Heroes
I think the whole storybook would have a more authentic feel to it if nobody had the same exact power....just cuz in the show nobody really does. Plus it'd be ...
May 2, 2009 -
Re: Heroes
Profile Name: Jenny Lane Age: 20 Gender: Female Nation: Manhattan, New York Job: secret government assassin. (Taking out any threat) Personality: Paranoid, coy, and she tries not to stay in ...
May 2, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Rush~ I followed Traystal with much effort. He was fast, much faster then I'd expected. "Are we almost there, Spirit?" I asked. "Traystal," He corrected,"and yes, we are close. Look, ...
May 2, 2009 -
Re: The Battle for Freedom
I'm grounded. That's why i haven't been able to post much and I would really appreciate it if everyone could keep Lulu alive for another week and a half...?
May 1, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Screams
Apr 30, 2009 -
Re: Come One, Come All
I've never been to a circus. Are there magicians?
Apr 30, 2009 -
Re: Come One, Come All
I call a Freak/Fortune teller EDITED: Name: Drina Age: 20 Personality: Bubbly, easy to talk to, and enjoys being a part of the circus. (I'll reveal more as we go) ...
Apr 30, 2009 -
Re: Forbidden
Maxima~ Rain pounded the empty streets as I made my way to the most secretive pub. I mean, of course it was a secret to everyone except nightmarish creatures and...me. ...
Apr 30, 2009 -
Re: Forbidden
I got the feeling we were in a city. That's the setting I've been writing from.... :?
Apr 30, 2009 -
Re: Bunny Kill
Aidan~ Blood. It was the first thing that came into focus, and lot's of it. It was dribbling down my arms. Besides that I felt completely fine...until I looked around. ...
Apr 30, 2009 -
Re: Forbidden
I thought it was present day... :?
Apr 30, 2009 -
Re: Forbidden
Maxima~ I watched from the window as rain danced through the city streets. No one would think that this peaceful, quaint even, looking town would have any problems. Maybe a ...
Apr 30, 2009 -
Re: The Victorian times
Sunny~ The carriage wobbled down the dirt roads, hitting bumps here and there. Sleep was finally starting to tug at my consciousness and my eyelids drooped like cement was tugging ...
Apr 29, 2009
