User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Heroes

    oh, and jok could you change your second power? My character has super strength....

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    by the way Xormac and Zelar are up for grabs, so if anyone wants them go right ahead.

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sunny~ "Good morning to you, Sunny!" Remi said, smiling and riding towards me, "I thought I saw your eyes sparkling from here as I rode along the way, but I ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    we only need about four or five more people :D

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Yay! now theres four Villains, asuming one of Bill's is. :D

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Appearance: her dress/costume: Her: *this is just a reminder of what she looks like, cause i know people forget* Drina~ I bustled behind the curtains after my act was finished. ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Drina~ "Ladies and gents, I now give you, the exotic, mysterious, Madame Drina"Emily cooed as the spotlight dimmed from her and onto me as I entered. Waving and smiling I ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Appearance: her dress/costume: Her: Drina~ "What song is it tonight?" I heard Emily ask Anton. "Ladies and Gentlemen." he replied before running out. She said a quick prayer and the ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    Skull, the undead were summoned by Zelar. He's the only one that has the power to do that so did you mean he was a loyal soldier when he was ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    no not if you have something good in mind. Like I said it's kind of up to you as long as there's no vampires and werewolves. Anything could really go, ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    I think it would make things easier if someone posted what order our acts are. Emily goes first...could I(Drina) go second?

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    In the time of Xormac, the king of all and in a land known as Sorbia, there is evil sprouting. Zelar, a sorcerer has been planning, plotting, to take the ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crossroads

    scratch that resevered spot. I got too much goin on.

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crossroads

    Reserve's spot

    May 2, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Nicknames!

    I think I already posted but you could call her cute little names. Like when I was little everyone used to call me Little Missy or just Missy because I ...

    May 2, 2009


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero