User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Romantic Novels Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.6) [newly edited]

    I really liked this chapter but I wish that you'd give Rose a bit more personality. For example, when she's around Tristan I was hoping for a little connection, some ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Thanks Buggy! :D Only now, I don't know what to say either....Where is everyone at. I think we should meet up.

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Can someone post!!?? *coughcough-buggy-coughcough*

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Siolfor Online [Dead SB]

    can i save a female spot please?? I'll post a profile tomorrow, if so! :)

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goddess of Time (Part two & three)

    This is the continuation of a short story I've been working on. Let me know what you think. I'm aware this is a little rough as of now. __________________ PART ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (2)

    Hey again! I really enjoyed this chapter it was well thought out. I repeat these moving words to Cody as I drag myself into out tiny kitchen. I think the ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goddess of Time (Part One)

    Thanks Ranger! I was originally going to have her like curse him from above or something but i settled for gasped because everything else i did was ammmmazingly cliched. :D

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Marisol-SONIC SCREAM-Hunter "Under her control?" Marisol asked leading Jacob up the stairs."Do you think she's really controling you?" Jacob shrugged. "Beats me. As of now I feel....fine." he replied

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (1)

    This was really good. What happened to the guy who was following her though? After the guy with grey eyes bumps into her?

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Marisol-SONIC SCREAM-Hunter They waited for the Hunter's reply. "Hunter, sir..." Marisol whispered when there was none. He looked distracted and when he spoke his eyes never left the girl"Hmmm?" Jacob

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goddess of Time (Part One)

    Thanks everyone! I appreciate the help :D!

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: katy lost her virginity yesterday

    Wow, this is really interesting. Unique. At first it bugged me a tad that the MC wasn't actually speaking, but when i allowed myself to really get into the whole ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goddess of Time (Part One)

    This is a short story I'm working on!! Enjoy :D ________________________ Click…Click…Click... Tempus, The Goddess of Time, sat perched on her favorite stone chair, clock in hand. Her fingers absen

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (15)

    Yes, finally another chapter!! It was great to continue along with Maria, but I'll admit, it was a heck of a lot confusing. I had a vague memory of what ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Marisol-SONIC SCREAM-Hunter Something was weird about Jacob, Marisol knew that. But what? He turned to her and raised an eyebrow, "What?" "Hmmm? Oh, uh, nothing." She turned away blushing."You just ...

    Nov 5, 2009


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)