User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    Can someone tell me if this is in like a moderny time zoneish?

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Drina~ "Madame Drina, could you come out here for just one moment?" Emily's voice echoed through the tent. I looked around the changing room and people looked just as confused ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    Anzius, I was actually going to start this off entirely different, but your way works too. Dimlir~ The sky was a smokish gray. A storm was approaching. Dimlir road his ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    Hey, Billy can Liv somehow claim Sean, the mortal?

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    I'm confused. Is Lareina still doing this because I brought, AJ, her character in with my last post?!

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    can we start this off on the day of the eclipse? It would make things a lot funner :D

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    I was hoping more people would join, but I'm going to start this tonight

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    Name: Liv Savy Age: Appears to be 19 Gender: Female Side: Light Element: Air Appearence: and a more clearer view Personality: She's peaceful and serene, always keeping a clear head ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    you posted twice...I'm just saying haha :oops: .....nevermind me

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    Maxima~ It was still dark out, but the rain slowed to a drizzle as a drunken man made his way from the pub across the street. I crouched lower behind ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    savee me a spot :D

    May 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Heroes

    Oh darn I'm overruled..... :( ....anyhoo :) As for the ABC options, I think we should somewhat follow the story line while adding our own twists. I'm not sure if ...

    May 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Heroes

    Okay, um I disagree with starting at the beginning but only because I only started watching the show at Season four, an mainly I love what I've seen. So I ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Why can't you just be an extremely awesome tracker and have heightened senses. Make it cool like you could hear someone from a mile away or memorized every person's smell. ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    somebody else already has power absorption...May, does. Her profile was on the first page.

    May 3, 2009


If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
— Woodrow Wilson