User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Umm I'd like to reserve a spot, I wanted to be a stranger, but I'm not quite sure if there all filled. Could someone tell me.

    May 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Spark

    No more females? :?

    May 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    I completely forgot about this....and I created it. How sad :( . I swear I'll post tomorrow because i'm not allowed to stay on the computer long!

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Scorched Earth

    I claim a spot but don't know when i can post a profile.....gotta go!

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    I can only write this, but please everyone. Can you keep Liv alive for a few days! She's on the lightside and controls air...okay bye!

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Drina~ My foot tapped anxiously as I sat across from Emily's mother in her small trailer. She was practically my own mother, after raising me my whole life. We stared ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Rebellion

    I'm grounded for getting detention again so I won't be able to get on much. I have to focus more of my time on homework blah blah blah. So someone ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    I'm grounded for getting detention again so I won't be able to get on much. I have to focus more of my time on homework blah blah blah. So someone ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    I'm grounded for getting detention again so I won't be able to get on much. I have to focus more of my time on homework blah blah blah. So someone ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    Okay, I'm adding new rules, please pm me if this creates a problem for you. You MUST post at least 3 times a week Each post MUST be at least ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Rebellion

    Do you mean like Autumn, summer, winter? Cuz then it would be autumn, it says so in the opening thing.

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Rebellion

    Name: Krina Liv Age: 18 Station: Rogue. She travels most of the time and often hears the recent gossip by eaves dropping in public market places. She steals when she ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Rebellion

    I clamith this spot! :D

    May 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    Dimlir~ Rain pounded the ground, echoing through his head. The sky was visible through a canopy of trees that had been blown away from their fall. Dimlir tried to stand ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    Liv~ I waited outside the coucil room doors. What's going on in there? The rise of voices was audible and the wall shook as I heard someone bang their fists. ...

    May 6, 2009


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu