User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Mythology

    I'll post soon Promise!

    Jun 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Mythology DT

    So where exactly is this banquet being held in Mount Olympus? It could be in celebration of one of the older Gods 500th birthday or something along those lines. :D ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Drina~ *I'm sorry this is so long, I promise I'll shorten them* Everything was happening so fast. First Emily appears in the living room, shocked to see Gabriel (I personally ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    I'm all for starting over, but I think someone should make a list of all the Gods/Goddesses, creatures, and humans, just so that it's easier; and we have a lot ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Tiger, I don't think I understand what you're saying. Maybe that's because I didn't really get what Boltage was trying to say. So wait, are you saying that you want ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Cant we just start from new? You tell us all the rules and we all start together like all the gods at a banquet or something, and we just forget ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    (I'm not sure if we're sticking wit the scenario of Aidan's brother being part of the last mysterious I didn't add it) Name: Aidan Newt Age: 17 Appearence: He's tall ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    I forgot to put it but Virenna is also 'Up for Love' :D EDITED: I hope it's okay if I add another character, but I just had an amazing idea. ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Name: Virenna (Veer-en-a) Age: about 19 in appearance Gender: female God/Goddess of: Rain (it exists, I checked) I guess it's kind of like water, but I think rain sounds cooler ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Drina~ Tap! Tap! It wasn't the first thing I wanted-needed-to hear this late at night. Someone was at the trailer door. I glanced at Emily who was asleep in the ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Experiment - Chap. 1

    I loved this, and I'm happy to see you back on YWS again, KJ. The mystery, suspense, and reality to your story drew me in. It was really good. However, ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    Ok, so cool. We're making a new thread, right? I'm all for it, but I have to warn most of you now that due to graduation stuff I might not ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    I don't know. I kinda liked where we were at but if lots of people want to join, I'm more than willing to start a new thread.

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    Same. we should give it another try. I'm game.

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    My pool gets the most use in the summer! I'm swimming, duh! Plus a little writing on the side and, yep, that's basically my summer.....good times :D

    Jun 2, 2009


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn