Random avatar

Imelda

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS + TW = YTWS?

    Well the old set of mods at TW vanished and myself, Ducks, Isis, and Callamire (not a member here yet--he's gone away for the weekend, I think ... I hope, ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS + TW = YTWS?

    Definitely chocolate. ;) TW has an affinity for the stuff. Thanks for signing up here, Stabs! You guys are lucky--he's one of our best. :)

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Yay, welcomes! I got a heartier welcome here than at TW. Two people said hi back then. ^^ I'm glad to meet you all!

    May 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :)

    Chazzer! I'm critting your story at TW. :) Sworddance, I hope you're ready for that ... he made me cry the other night, and I'm used to harsh critiques. :p

    May 12, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS + TW = YTWS?

    Hi everyone! I'm Imelda *gasp* another super mod from TW. As Joe's said YWS looks very impressive, I can't wait to see what this partnership will produce! I've checked out ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello all, I'm Imelda, yet another mod from http://www.teenagewriters.com. This place looks a little confusing to my aged brain, but I'm sure I'll get over it and inflict some of ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :)

    JOE! Get back home now! :p I third making up a name at TW. And a postcode. ;) And now that you all think TW mods are corrupt and irresponsible, ...

    May 12, 2007


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge