Random avatar

Imelda

  • Welcome Mat Re: uhhh...hello :)

    Hi Samara! I can't answer your question, because I don't know. :D But I can say HELLO! I can also say that Marriane Curley is a fine writer, one of ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS + TW = YTWS?

    Ronnie, you're amazing. I didn't even tell you to be nice and you're coming over here being all friendly. ;)

    May 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: call me stupid but I am confused

    RONNIE! Glad to see you over here, lowering the grammar tone. ;)

    May 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: CRAZED AND CONFUSED

    Hey Toxic. :) I wonder if there's a character limit over here ....

    May 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Ronnie posted on my welcome. :) Yay! Well I have to say that you guys really know how to welcome a person. I got like, two replies when I joined ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I feel like I'm in an alternate universe

    Hey Kix! It's not *that* confusing around here. I mean, if Jess can manage it ... ;)

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why, hello there!

    Stirly!!!!!!!! You guys are lucky to have acquired her. She's the genius responsible for my avatar! I hope you appreciate her as much as we do!

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola

    Jes writes novels? Surprising ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: COUNTER-INVASION!

    I really want to see you guys make Hippo behave. He's almost as controversial as your Incandescence ... Please make sure to call him 'Hippo' at every available opportunity.

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: peace attack.

    Hey Tie. Note to YWSers: he isn't 'the sex', but we have to keep him happy somehow. *rolleyes*

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    SOMEONE KNOWS WHO ALISON CROGGON IS! *Sigh* That's made me so happy. The Riddle isn't quite as good, I agree .... though mostly because Cadvan isn't in all of it. ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    Interesting. I'm also part of SPEW. But it's the Society for Prokaryotic Emotional Welfare ... so I doubt it's anything to do with that. ;)

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    Hi Silver, glad to see you're investigating. :) Can I welcome you here? I dunno, but I am. :p

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hark

    Stabs! Hello. :D Glad to see you here.

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :)

    He didn't *actually* make me cry ... I was, er ... scrounging for sympathy. *Ahem*

    May 13, 2007


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian