Random avatar

Imelda

  • Welcome Mat Re: All because you flew overseas to meet your boyfriend.

    ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Concerning Literary Works

    ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Hey! I've run out of welcoming ideas again ... Hey! I'm Imelda. Have fun.

    May 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'M BACK

    I don't know you, so ... hey! Welcome back. :) Imelda

    May 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hhhhhhhhmmmmm

    Hey, welcome! Don't be disheartened that you haven't written in a while. *Leans close* Wanna hear my guilty secret? *Whispers* I haven't written more than about 50 words on my ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo :]

    Hi Claire! I've done two 'creative' (read: rambling and insane) welcomes today, so you're the lucky person who gets a normal one. Welcome! See you around. :) Imelda

    May 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! i'm new here - cool website

    *Hefts paintball* You wanna buy some ... uh ... *checks around for moderators* *Realises she can't remember who the mods are* *Gives up dodgy dealing* HEY! From England, I see! ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Hi Heather! I second Clau's questions ... mostly because I'm nosey, but partially because if you write fantasy I'll probably see you around some time. Welcome, have fun, beware the ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: For a good time, call...

    Hey! Welcome. Why can't I think of anything better to say? :S If you ever decide to write a dark and twisted fantasy novel, I might see you around. Otherwise ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi my name aBorat!

    Hi there! Welcome! Have fun! What's your name? I can't actually read your username. >

    May 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm new!!!

    I think Skye covered it, so I'll just say: Welcome! I'm Imelda, Meldy, Melda, Immy, Empress Meldatine ... I have many names. :D Have ufn here! 'ufn' is Ican'ttypeian for ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Approach of the Box

    Hi! Confession: I didn't read all of your intro. >< I feel better now.

    May 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Idiot Wind

    Welcome! I'm Imelda! I'd say you can PM me if you need help, but I'm newish and I have no clue ... so PM someone else. :p

    May 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: CRAZED AND CONFUSED

    Toxiccccc! Hey. :) See ya around!

    May 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello........new here

    Ahhhhhh! Pink!!!! *Hides* Welcome. :D

    May 20, 2007


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica