-
Re: 100 challenges
I actually rather like it slightly empty. Busy desktops drive me mad. ^^ And most people have their icons on the left, so it's a useful gap! Fanbulous as usual, ...
Jun 8, 2007 -
Re: Priestess of the white
To be honest, I only made it to the first chapter before I got distracted by other books, and I haven't made it back since. I find Canavan's style irritating ...
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: The Butterfly Tattoo
I've read it! It was pretty good, but rather depressing. That's all I remember. S'been a good few years ...
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: Dos Fotos
The first one also reminds me of pirates. But I also have an obsession ... I love how the sun's setting right between the boats. Gorgeous!
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Worlds Of Wonder
Islan and the east of Ranii look a little empty, as does the south of Elion. Dunno what you can do about it, though. :D However, I would suggest moving ...
May 28, 2007 -
Re: Evil Mage! Mwahahahahaha!
I retract that: it is finished. I think I was having eyesight problems when I looked last time ... Thanks, Sohini. Her 'hand glow-thingy' (I love that term. XD) is ...
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Spelling checkers
I too have seen this before. My university actually has it set up as a resources on the main page. :D I still advocate the use of a spell checker ...
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Keeping It Real
I'm seconding your rant. I hate that popular fiction creates cliches and you have to wait a couple of decades for that to fade. I also find it annoying from ...
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Keeping It Real
Ah, Buffy. :D Of course it's an upcoming cliche. Because it's a hot genre at the moment and there will come a point when all the critics will declare it's ...
May 23, 2007 -
Re: Keeping It Real
Can you remember what that book is? Because it sounds interesting! Has anyone read Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman? That's very slight fantasy (there's no *actual* magic ... I think) mixed ...
May 23, 2007 -
Re: Evil Mage! Mwahahahahaha!
HAH! I didn't even notice she was that tall. :D She originally had a huuuuge body as well, but I cut that down. I will shorten her, because she isn't ...
May 22, 2007 -
Re: Keeping It Real
I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but fantasy should definitely be realistic. In fact, everything but the fantastical element must be real, or why should your reader believe your ...
May 22, 2007 -
Re: Evil Mage! Mwahahahahaha!
This is the baddie from my trilogy. She came out looking a lot more evil than she does in my head. Possibly because I actually have no artistic talent and ...
May 22, 2007 -
Re: Tending to the flowers.
That's beautiful! Great job on the feathers and such.
May 22, 2007 -
Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon(Pic Thread)
You don't eat kittens? How disappointing ... Seriously, these are awesome. I still don't know how you have the patience to do it all!
May 22, 2007
