Random avatar

Imelda

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche Fantasy

    ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: 1984 by George Orwell

    ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your Influences

    ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What Makes a Good Girl Character?

    ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    I WISH I had the writingness to do that comp, because those characters make me think all sorts of things. :D Also Stirly, I really like the sepia tones you've ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    I love those books. :D Haven't read the latest yet, though, I'm waiting for it to come out in paperback ... which it probably will do soon ... I love ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I do both emotional and physical torture, often, and horribly, to my MC. :D It's not (just) because I enjoy it, I think it improves the story to have the ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rain

    In the current world I'm writing there is no rain. :D

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you find it harder to read...

    I'm the opposite too. I write well when I'm reading stimulating stuff. When I'm not writing well, I tend to pick books up and think 'pfft, I can totally write ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    I've only read this one book, but I certainly didn't find her characters flat, and her writing, while not beautiful, was better than most bestsellers. *coughDanBrowncough* I don't think the ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    I read this a couple of years ago and it was fascinating . I was glued to the pages pretty much the entire way through, and the ending was ... ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Robert Jordan

    I picked them up recently but to be honest I can't get past the first couple of chapters. There's nothing there to grip me at all, no action, no characterisation ...

    Jun 8, 2007


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso