Random avatar

Imelda

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Ronnie posted on my welcome. :) Yay! Well I have to say that you guys really know how to welcome a person. I got like, two replies when I joined ...

    May 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prosthesis #28 /P

    Hi Brad, I wanted to drop by and check out your work ... for obvious reasons. ;) I don't have time for an in-depth crit right now (do you want ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Little girl Madeleine still missing in Praia da Luz Portugal

    I think it's terrible that they're offerin gmoney for her return. What kind of message does that send out to people? 'Kidnap children and you too can get millions of ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I feel like I'm in an alternate universe

    Hey Kix! It's not *that* confusing around here. I mean, if Jess can manage it ... ;)

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why, hello there!

    Stirly!!!!!!!! You guys are lucky to have acquired her. She's the genius responsible for my avatar! I hope you appreciate her as much as we do!

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola

    Jes writes novels? Surprising ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: COUNTER-INVASION!

    I really want to see you guys make Hippo behave. He's almost as controversial as your Incandescence ... Please make sure to call him 'Hippo' at every available opportunity.

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: peace attack.

    Hey Tie. Note to YWSers: he isn't 'the sex', but we have to keep him happy somehow. *rolleyes*

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    SOMEONE KNOWS WHO ALISON CROGGON IS! *Sigh* That's made me so happy. The Riddle isn't quite as good, I agree .... though mostly because Cadvan isn't in all of it. ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 1

    I apologise if any of it was unnecessary, but this is how I've always critiqued and I've never received any complaints in two years of doing it this way. I ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nikara--Chapter One

    Thanks a lot, WD! No matter how many times I edit, there are always things to miss. ^^ And thank you , Fuffy. I might well post chapter two after ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    Interesting. I'm also part of SPEW. But it's the Society for Prokaryotic Emotional Welfare ... so I doubt it's anything to do with that. ;)

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    Hi Silver, glad to see you're investigating. :) Can I welcome you here? I dunno, but I am. :p

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hark

    Stabs! Hello. :D Glad to see you here.

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :)

    He didn't *actually* make me cry ... I was, er ... scrounging for sympathy. *Ahem*

    May 13, 2007


Believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you hear.
— Edgar Allan Poe