Random avatar

Imelda

  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm new!!!

    I think Skye covered it, so I'll just say: Welcome! I'm Imelda, Meldy, Melda, Immy, Empress Meldatine ... I have many names. :D Have ufn here! 'ufn' is Ican'ttypeian for ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Approach of the Box

    Hi! Confession: I didn't read all of your intro. >< I feel better now.

    May 22, 2007
  • General Articles Re: At My School Desk

    Disclaimer: this is only a critique--you take from it what is useful and ignore what is not. It's my opinion, and while I'm an experienced critiquer, reader, and writer, I'm ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Idiot Wind

    Welcome! I'm Imelda! I'd say you can PM me if you need help, but I'm newish and I have no clue ... so PM someone else. :p

    May 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Loyalty chapter #1

    Disclaimer: this is only a critique--you take from it what is useful and ignore what is not. It's my opinion, and while I'm an experienced critiquer, reader, and writer, I'm ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: CRAZED AND CONFUSED

    Toxiccccc! Hey. :) See ya around!

    May 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello........new here

    Ahhhhhh! Pink!!!! *Hides* Welcome. :D

    May 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: uhhh...hello :)

    Hi Samara! I can't answer your question, because I don't know. :D But I can say HELLO! I can also say that Marriane Curley is a fine writer, one of ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    I crit novels and belong to far too many crit groups, so my critting can be kind of slow. It seriously depends on whether I'm in 'the mood'. If I ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Dragging action

    Advice, advice ... Well it's tough without seeing it first hand, but ... if you suspect it's the humour aspects, cut them. Read through every line, humour or not, and ...

    May 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Keys To The Kingdom

    I love these books, despite the fact that they're aimed at a slightly younger audience, there's plenty to take away from them anyway. It's a original idea Nix is working ...

    May 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Story of Skye Phantom - Chapter 1

    Just letting you know that I'm halfway through critting this. I haven't forgotten about you!

    May 18, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS + TW = YTWS?

    Ronnie, you're amazing. I didn't even tell you to be nice and you're coming over here being all friendly. ;)

    May 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: call me stupid but I am confused

    RONNIE! Glad to see you over here, lowering the grammar tone. ;)

    May 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: CRAZED AND CONFUSED

    Hey Toxic. :) I wonder if there's a character limit over here ....

    May 17, 2007


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot