User avatar

ImABookPerson

  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour, Hola, Konichiwa, Aloha, Hello, etc

    Hey Melly :D Welcome to YWS ! I hope you would like it here, I think you already do ^ ^ I love your name by the way, my nickname ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS! It's me.

    Hey Sofia! ^ ^ Welcome to YWS! Okay, first of all, I loved your introduction. It was very straight forward, I like that ^ ^ You live in russia? how ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Alright mate, it sounds like your from Landaaan"

    Hey Cal! ImABookPerson here, but you can call me Booky, or bookie, or whatever you want XD Anyway, welcome to YWS. How are you liking it here so far? Im ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Me :)

    Hello there! =D ImABookPerson here, but you can call me Book. Anyway, welcome to YWS :3 So i got a question to ask :D well more like questions :P Will ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, new member here :)

    Hello hello Lydia :D ImABookPerson here, but you can call me Book :3 You play the violin? and the piano? Pshh, I already think your cool :P And you have ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here, bringing me, myself, and I

    Hello hello! :D and welcome to this wonderful site known as YWS ;). I love your name, i can tell that your a very creative person :D. But in your ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kenya's here!!

    Hello there! :D Book here, first of all i just wanted to say, i love your name :3 it sounds pretty cool. Secondly, Welcome to YWS ! :D if you ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! Im new here :)

    haha,thanks Chef :3 i have posted some of my work, you may can look at them from my profile if you want :D Hiya Moriah :D i really like your ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello (:

    Hello there! :D Book here! just wanted to welcome you to YWS. Welcome to YWS! :3 i love you name by the way. :D and if you have questions or ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! Im new here :)

    Thanks guys for all the advice! :D and if you need anything reviewed, don't hesitate to PM me, i will promise to try my best to review it ;) See ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! Im new here :)

    Hiya guys! :D I'm kinda new here,hope to meet great writers here! or make new friends :) I've been here for 1 day and i love it already ! i ...

    Sep 15, 2010


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain