User avatar

ImABookPerson

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Psychic Life of Rose Wheeler: Chapter Three

    Hey there! okay first, i can see what your doing here, i mean you have the plot and everything. But i feel that your rushing into it, it's too fast. ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [1]

    I totally loved it! it is a really amazing story!. But even thought it's a cliche story, you made it seem not cliche. There are some words that are kinda ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: raindrops at dawn

    Wow! I absolutely love it!! and you know the sad part is? that it's true, there are some girls out there who are like that. i love the girl character! ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peanut Butter

    Hey!, first of all, i love your story! it was short, it was funny , and it was amazing! Your characters are great, and the plot was simply sweet (: ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love, The Boy Above...

    This is me second story! :D sorry if it's not that good, the idea just came to me! :D so please review it! Dear Scarlett, I’m so sorry, I know ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Perfect Devil: Chapter 2

    Hey,first of all i loved your novel,even though i;m not a big fan of action novels,but i really liked this one! :D i really loved how much you put in ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What we used to be.

    Hey, NOTSO ;) I'm going to review your story today :D okay first! i loved it i mean like really loved it! it was simple and understanding! :D but i ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Cry Child

    Hey,first of all,i really did like this poem,it almost made me cry. But some of the words are a little forced. But i loved the way you thought of this ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear You.

    Jas :D i think it is kinda cool ! :) i mean ,it's kinda different and it's something that a teenage-girl would feel if they're bestfriend date they're Ex. And ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Hey! :D okay,first,i totally love this story! it maybe a little cliche,but it's real. I love the part where ,Ethan see's that Lee is having a great time with another ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: If we only had more time...

    You were just a little nobody in the school,you were there but it was like you were never there.Nobody knew who you were,you were like a ghost in the hallway ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Things I Thought Before I Died: Part Four

    I am shocked! I really thought this would be like any other story,you know.Boy and girl like each other,one of them get hurts then recovers , then live happily ever ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! Im new here :)

    Hiya guys! :D I'm kinda new here,hope to meet great writers here! or make new friends :) I've been here for 1 day and i love it already ! i ...

    Sep 15, 2010


If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright