User avatar

ImABookPerson

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bad Girl, Good Liar

    Hey Wicked, I really love the beginning of this story ;) and i got to agree with Addawen19 with the seven deadly sins thing, it was a nice touch. I ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here, bringing me, myself, and I

    Hello hello! :D and welcome to this wonderful site known as YWS ;). I love your name, i can tell that your a very creative person :D. But in your ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Thorns & Roses [7]

    Hello, Book here :D 3 words Pink, I loved it!!. As usual, I'm a fan of your work :3 give me more, some people might the kissing part cliche, but ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Ugh,i look so tired in this picture,but its still on of my favourite though XD

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You

    Hey, Book here :D Just wanted to say, that i really like this story! but there were some missing comas and such, which the other users have clearly explained. Most ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kyle & Lila: Chapter 1

    Wow! i loved it! :3 Cant wait till the next chapter! :D i loved that best guy/girl friend relationship. Keep on writing! ~Book Person~

    Oct 7, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Dear Today

    Loved it! :D Keep on writing! ~Book Person~

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Fallen by lauren kate

    I loved it! :D i thought it was kinda cool, that they used fallen angels and not vampires :p It was kinda confusing at first, but as i read more ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: This Love

    Hello! Book here. I really like this poem :3, i loved that you repeated "this love". But i didn't get the "razor and pain" part. it just doesn't seem to ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kenya's here!!

    Hello there! :D Book here, first of all i just wanted to say, i love your name :3 it sounds pretty cool. Secondly, Welcome to YWS ! :D if you ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! Im new here :)

    haha,thanks Chef :3 i have posted some of my work, you may can look at them from my profile if you want :D Hiya Moriah :D i really like your ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello (:

    Hello there! :D Book here! just wanted to welcome you to YWS. Welcome to YWS! :3 i love you name by the way. :D and if you have questions or ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Calli! your pretty! :3 i absolutely love your hair :mrgreen:

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    well this is me and my cat :3

    Oct 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Anything But Ordinary Part 1

    Hey :D okay truthfully, i didn't actually get the story. Maybe if you can explain it a little more :) Remember to check all the brackets before submitting your work ...

    Oct 4, 2010


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor