User avatar

ImABookPerson

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: If we only had more time...

    Hey =D Yes, I agree with you. And thanks for the review Ballerina. I will have to have remind myself to re-check my work >.< Anyway,Thanks again! 8D and PM ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: How to Seduce Money [1]

    Pink! I loved it :3 But I'm guessing you stopped this novel to? D= But seriously though, I loved it :D It was different, and your right about what you ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: If we only had more time...

    Thanks for the review Alexxa! =D and yes, I agree with you. But this was my first story, and I wasn't quite a good writer at that time xDD But ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Me :)

    Hello there! =D ImABookPerson here, but you can call me Book. Anyway, welcome to YWS :3 So i got a question to ask :D well more like questions :P Will ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My so called normal life

    Hello there :D Book here and I'm going to review this story :3 Just to warn you, I don't usually like to critic people's story :S But I think this ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, new member here :)

    Hello hello Lydia :D ImABookPerson here, but you can call me Book :3 You play the violin? and the piano? Pshh, I already think your cool :P And you have ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Six Years

    Hello! Book here, and I'm going to review this story :D I absolutely loved it! The plot was great, but the emotion was a little off from your main character, ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Lockets -- Chapter I

    Hello Jash! I'm here on a mission! that is to review this story :D First of all, I got to agree with Yuri and Skins :D But your chapter was ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter One of An Unknown Name

    I absolutely loved It! :D I loved the idea, i loved the characters. But the guy was a little over the top ,i think xD Anyway, i can't wait for ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: -deleted-

    Hey Pink! Book here ;) I just got to say, this is a good chapter, and i loved it :D (don't I always love your work? xP) So, give yourself ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bad girl, good liar~3

    Hey there Wicked! As usual, I loved it :D but I want to read some more about the other dancers to. Still, I can't wait for the next chapter! :3 ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Warm Break in Martha’s Vineyard -Chapter 1

    I loved it! :D I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep on writing! ~Book Person~

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Haven Chapter Three

    Hey, I have only one thing to say, I loved it! :D I can't wait to read the next chapter! Its making me really curious . PM me if you ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Always and Forever

    I loved it! Its so emotional , i think i feel tears coming *sniffs* ~Book Person~

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Till Death Do Us Apart-Chapter 1

    Hey, guys. Thanks for the PM by the way :D First of all, i got to agree with Born with her review. I didn't understand were did Jake fit in. ...

    Oct 14, 2010


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix