User avatar

ImABookPerson

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS! It's me.

    Hey Sofia! ^ ^ Welcome to YWS! Okay, first of all, I loved your introduction. It was very straight forward, I like that ^ ^ You live in russia? how ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Alright mate, it sounds like your from Landaaan"

    Hey Cal! ImABookPerson here, but you can call me Booky, or bookie, or whatever you want XD Anyway, welcome to YWS. How are you liking it here so far? Im ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Last Art Dump

    Jent! :D Did you draw all this? Because they're amazing!! :O Its like awesome! You can really draw! (unlike me :P ) Anyway, thanks for the PM, or not I ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The YWS Mansion

    I walked around the huge mansion, and in the hallway, I saw that the door had labeled "Indoor Swimming Pool" I gaped at the door, and turn the knob, and ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    Lucifer I walked into class, to see that Kolbey and the others was already there. I took a seat next to Kolbey, after a few minutes after the class begin, ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    As I followed Ceen into the library, after passing Ice and saying "hi" to her. She said something about a new french kid, I wonder who could it be. After ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The YWS Mansion

    As I walked out of the kitchen, sipping a soda, I noticed that Lady was standing near the staircase with Isha. "Yo guys!" I said, as a waved my free ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bad girl, good liar~4

    Hello Wicked! Booky here to review ! ^^ Okay, have I ever told you that I love your work (as in your stories) I couldn't find anything wrong with it, ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The YWS Mansion

    My second StoryBook! 8D Appearance (A picture of you or just written): 5'9 feet. shoulder length hair, dark-brown eyes :) Name (user or real name, or both): ImABookPerson, or Booky ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    Name:Lucifer Sin:Greed Sex:Female Picture/description:How do I put a picture here? :O Like:Money Dislikes: Bad music How they use their sin(For example how does lust use their ways to attract people):

    Oct 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Breathe (Contest Entry) -Empty-

    Hello Anger! 8D Like I said to you, I didn't find anything wrong with it. I actually liked it very much :D It was different, and I never read a ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Mystery Man

    Hey, Book here. I find this story to be okay, quite interesting. I couldn't find any nitpicks, so that's good :D But other than that, is was just okay, you ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: She's such a Drama Queen chapter 5

    Hey, It's me again :D Again, I loved it, I think the novel is just a great idea. But this time I found one nitpick “Michelle, you are in the ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: She's such a Drama Queen chapter 4

    Hey! Book here ;) I loved this novel! Such a great idea, I can't wait for the next chapter :p I'll wonder what will happen next.... Anyway, this is good, ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mixed [edited]

    Loved it! ^^ I love the plot, and the storyline. and I love your characters to! =D By the way, is this like a novel or just a short story? ...

    Oct 25, 2010


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red