-
Re: Lives That Matter
No no no, it%u2019s completely fine! I love reviews, so thank you!
Sep 13, 2020 -
Re: Lives That Matter
Thank you, MoonIris! %u201CBadder%u201D was a choice I made to get the rhyming going, I used a rhyme every other line.
Sep 13, 2020 -
Re: Lives That Matter
Aw, thank you so much! I definitely tried my best on this one. This is my first poem I have published to YWS, so that means a lot!
Sep 12, 2020 -
Re: ~Mr. Popular and Mr. Nobody~ Chapter 1: Freak
Thank you, Icon! I%u2019ll definitely take your review into consideration.
May 22, 2020 -
Re: ~Mr. Popular and Mr. Nobody~ Chapter 1: Freak
Thank you, Icon! I%u2019ll definitely take your review into consideration.
May 22, 2020 -
Re: ~Mr. Popular and Mr. Nobody~ Chapter 1: Freak
Y%u2019know what nvm xD
May 22, 2020 -
Re: ~Mr. Popular and Mr. Nobody~ Chapter 1: Freak
*I%u2019m
May 22, 2020 -
Re: ~Mr. Popular and Mr. Nobody~ Chapter 1: Freak
Thank you so much for the review, Tuck! I%u2019m new here, so you actually have the honor of being my first review. I appreciate it!
May 22, 2020 -
Re: ~Mr. Popular and Mr. Nobody~ Chapter 1: Freak
Note: This review has been deleted
May 22, 2020
