-
Re: For that Special Somebody
You are welcome my friend
Dec 24, 2020 -
Re: For that Special Somebody
Merry Christmas to you too
Dec 24, 2020 -
Re: For that Special Somebody
Thanks for the review! (I know that time zones exist, but it says that you typed that at 4:13 AM?? Get some rest!)
Dec 24, 2020 -
Re: A Rose With Thorns (if anyone has a better title idea, please let me know!)
Thank you so much!
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: A Rose With Thorns (if anyone has a better title idea, please let me know!)
Thanks so much for the review! I will definitely take and use your pointers.
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: Story Of My Life (Working Title, Prologue, Work In Progress)
Thanks Liberty! I did indeed take inspiration from Little Miss Perfect, I see you are a person of culture as well ;)
Oct 7, 2020 -
Re: Story Of My Life (Working Title, Prologue, Work In Progress)
Thank you, WaterSpout! I will definitely take the height comments into consideration. :)
Oct 7, 2020 -
Re: Story Of My Life (Working Title, Prologue, Work In Progress)
Note: This review has been deleted
Oct 7, 2020 -
Re: Lives That Matter
Thanks for the review, H.G! It was really the only word I could think of that would fit with the rhyming scheme, so yeah!
Sep 16, 2020 -
Re: Lives That Matter
Thank you! :)
Sep 16, 2020 -
Re: Lives That Matter
Thank you! Yes, that was the goal, to show the hypocrisy of the All Lives Matter people.
Sep 14, 2020 -
Re: Lives That Matter
Thanks for the review, Shady! I%u2019ll try to take those critiques into consideration.
Sep 14, 2020 -
Re: Lives That Matter
My pleasure! :)
Sep 13, 2020 -
Re: Lives That Matter
Tysm, Valkyria! Honestly, I think the description scared them all away lol.
Sep 13, 2020 -
Re: Lives That Matter
Thankssss%uD83E%uDD7A
Sep 13, 2020
