User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Hmm... check and see if it's glitched? Cuz it's not in mine...)

    Apr 4, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Mm... well, Emile has his own life outside of being with Erin, and vice versa, soooo... /nm) (also, she/her today)

    Apr 4, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Wait, how come Erin? She and Luther don't really know each other that well. Maybe cut her out and/or replace her with Revenge? /nm)

    Apr 4, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Luther opened the door, and looked a bit confused. Why is it so dark in here..? He turned on the lights. (Hey, can you take Nomori?)

    Apr 4, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Luther sighed as he walked up to his home. It seemed as if his birthday had been forgotten about. Worst of all, he hadn't seen Judex, Emile, or Nomori much ...

    Apr 4, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    “Yes, why?” [should we pause this and go to the birthday scene for Luther?]

    Apr 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    “Oh- one moment.” Deceit quickly took the gloves back from Honesty and put them on. “Alright, come in.”

    Apr 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    “Hm... you seem like the type to end up liking both.”

    Apr 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    “Huh... must be exciting then. Feel free to keep those on for a little bit. I won’t mind, unless someone comes in.”

    Apr 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Janus chuckled. “Is this your first time not telling the truth..?”

    Apr 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (oh honey /p I know) “Hm... think of an opinion of yours, and then say that you think the exact opposite.”

    Apr 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    “...I guess we could see..?” He took off his gloves and handed them to Honesty. (okay but like,,,, can I just say how fricken adorable Honesty is when he lights ...

    Apr 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    “Hm? Oh, these? They’re apart of my outfit. I also can’t lie without both of them on.”

    Apr 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    The two of them just talked for a while. Deceit was genuinely enjoying himself. It was actually rather nice to have someone like Honesty around.

    Apr 3, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: The Musical Theater Thread

    I currently love Be More Chill, Dear Evan Hansen, and Hadestown! Basic, I know ^-^’

    Apr 2, 2021


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic